How does the company collaborate with EDNA
1. Contributing to provide quality professional training for women.
2. Participating in the training provided by EDNA with content development, dual training, internships in the company, associate professors, visits, etc.
3. Requesting from EDNA a part of their employees’ training.
4. Offering employees EDNA´s diplomas and certificates.
5. Contributing through employment opportunities to EDNA’s success in the recruitment of people.
6. Spreading EDNA’s brand through their own seal.
7. Developing competent professional profiles, in collaboration with EDNA.
8. Granting scholarships to students.
9. Looking for other companies that want to collaborate with the project led by EDNA.